Spyware Blaster Review Question: Does It Really Work? Answer: Yes, But there are some BETTER alternatives to Spyware Blaster I had a bunch of spyware on my computer and didn’t know how to get rid of it. I heard of the Spyware Blaster and gave it a whirl. It did a couple scans on my computer and told me about them, but they didn’t actually remove anything. So I kept searching online and trying different tools, and I found a great alternative to it. What this alternative Spyware Remover does is the following for me…
- Helps me feel safer with automatic updates.. I hate updating stuff on my own, so it works really well for me
- Does a very deep and thorough scan… It really gets the job done without me having to adjust it or change settings
- Step by step wizard on how to get it going. I got it running in about 2 minutes after downloading…
Here are some helpful hints on getting your spyware taken care of
- Make sure that you download a Spyware tool (I have a good one here that I use in my bio section)
- Get it scanning as fast as possible
- Be careful what sites you visit while you are trying to get rid of spyware, don’t go anywhere that seems “spammy”
How Do I Know If I Have Spyware? Answer the questions below to find out!
- Is your computer always slow and sluggish?
- Does your web browser (Firefox, Internet explorer) randomly shut down or freeze up?
- Are you spammed and attacked with horrible pop-ups?
- Do you have spam written all over your screen?
- Is your homepage sometimes hijacked and changed ucontrollably?
If you answered any of the questions above with YES, then you probably do have Spyware. But don’t worry, I won’t leave you alone just yet… Look below for the best anti spyware tools on the internet. So Ultimately – Spyware Blaster Review – Is It Worth It?